Thursday, August 7, 2008

Oops! I meant to put this picture on earlier, and just ran across it again! Chet and Auntie Angie had SO much fun playing together when she was up a couple weeks ago! And Angie...if you're reading this, Chet said to me the other day..."mom, you like Angie" and I said, "yes, I like Angie" and Chet said "you like Angie....I like Mickey!" ;) Chet likes to call Angie Mickey...a nickname he came up with all by himself, and where he got it from...I don't know?!


And..another picture I thought I lost! Grandma Wade and Chet became such good buddies while she was up visiting, and had so much fun playing on Chet's play yard!


And now...we have Grandpa Wade up visiting! They are having fun playing together! Grandpa thought Chet's computer was really neat!


And Chet's favorite....reading books!

No comments: