Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beautiful warm weather!!!!!

We have loved SO much this warm, sunny weather these past couple of days! It has been sooo nice!! The other day, I put a t-shirt on Chet, and he looked at it funny, and asked me,"Mom, what's this? Why doesn't it (the sleeves) come down to here (his wrist)?" I had to laugh! It was so funny! I told him that it's called a t-shirt, and asked him if he liked it. He did! When we got ready to go play outside, he asked if he could wear it outside, and got so excited when I said yes! Oh! The poor little Willamette boy where we have rain tans and grow webbed feet! We cannot wait for warm summer weather to come and stay awhile!

2 comments:

AmyB said...

We had the same experience...Yesterday, I put a short sleeved shirt on Damion for the first time in many months and he kept tugging on the sleeves, trying to pull them down like long sleeves. Hilarious! Winter has been waaaay too long around here! Glad you're having some sunshine too!

jessica said...

So funny! Its about time we get our farmer's tans back!