Thursday, October 7, 2010

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While mommy and the kids were visiting Grandma in California, little did we know that daddy was very busy working on a birthday surprise for mommy! Coming home, we went to Rodney & Elysse's wedding reception where daddy met us, and then rode the rest of the way home with us. When we got home, he took my hand, asked me to close my eyes, and led me inside the dark house. When he turned on the lights, a bunch of friends from Sweet Home jumped up from their hiding places yelling surprise and happy birthday!! Oh-boy was I ever surprised!!!!! The kitchen is absolutely beautiful!!! I am still in awe and shock! So, thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who had a part in this surprise! What a wonderful birthday surprise, and what a wonderful husband, and wonderful friends who mean so, so much to me...

7 comments:

Swenson Family said...

WOW is right! it's beautiful! What a WONDERFUL birthday gift!!!! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks great with your orange walls.bjw

Aunt Gerry said...

How exciting, Shelley! Did you get in on the planning or did a kitchen designer do it? It's beautiful; what a transformation!

Thanks to you, Will, for considering the needs and wants of your wife!

Love, Aunt Gerry

Alyssa said...

What a fabulous surprise! It looks great!

Will, Shelley, Chet, Zane, Reid, Lily said...

My fabulous kitchen designer was Will! He asked for suggestions from the ladies in the field here, got a group of guys together that helped Will work around the clock to get the kitchen done from new sheet rock up!! In a countdown of 9 days while we were away! It is amazing what they accomplished!! I absolutely love everything that was picked out! Will knows me well what I like! :D

Amber said...

That is SO beautiful Shelley!! You have waited so long so patiently for your new kitchen and it looks like it was Definitely worth the wait!! Cant wait to see it in person!! What a Special and Wonderful Gift!!

AmyB said...

That is AMAZING! You are one lucky lady :-) I'm so impressed with your hubby planning and pulling off such a great surprise. Maybe I should take off on a 10-hour drive to be gone for 9 days too!!