Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy Graduation to Victoria!!!


Victoria B., my second cousin graduated from high school on June 17th! The whole Burgess clan came to help celebrate, and so we all jetted up to the Seattle area to be with all of them! We absolutely loved our time there!! I have always looked up to my cousins since I was a little girl; they are such a nice, fun bunch!

The kids had such a fun time playing with all of their cousins! Victoria and Lily were the only girls! The Burgess' are dominated by boys, and boy did they all have fun together!

Wade, Andrea, Micah, Luke and Brett..
 

Our little family..

Troy, Beth, Joe and Danny..

Aunt Gerry and Andrea..

Victoria and Lily, who share the same middle name of Jane!

Playing at the park!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amber said...

I can't believe how Big Lily is getting!! They are all SO CUTE!!