Friday, August 9, 2013

Special times with special friends!


We were so glad to have the opportunity to get together with Eldon and Carolyn D.! They were super special to me growing up! Eldon would tote Gordon, and I, and three other close family friends around during the summer spending time and doing fun things together! I am so thankful for encouraging and supportive roll models and friends!

Getting ready for dinner that night, we had woken Reid up from his nap after a super fun day spent at the beach, and he promptly fell asleep again on the kitchen floor! So funny and cute!
 

We were also super glad to get together with Paul and Darla, Nana's sister! We always love getting together with them, they are so lively and fun!

Me and mom!

I was especially happy to be able to spend time with special friends, Jennifer A. and Qurie! Jennifer and I grew up together, and Qurie was my very best friend, and twin! Can't you see how similar we look?! Those were super fun days spent making good memories together!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: